The first step to begin your journey towards better health is the initial evaluation. This is a 60 minute comprehensive health assessment for adults (40 minutes for children). This is a time for you to share your story, explore your health goals, and finally be heard by your doctor. Our goal is to look beyond your symptoms to uncover the real cause of your complaints so we can figure out what you need to feel better than ever.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE VISIT
- A discussion of your goals and expectations so that I can best meet your needs
- An in depth discussion of your current health complaints to uncover the root cause
- An exploration of your past medical history to better understand your current health
- A discussion of your family medical history to identify your potential genetic risks
- A comprehensive assessment of organ function to identify the underlying factors of your complaints
- A discussion of my assessment of your health (without the medical jargon)
- A discussion of your customized treatment plan which may include diagnostic laboratory testing, a customized nutrition protocol, a customized supplement protocol, and customized lifestyle recommendations
Ready to get started?
Frequently Asked Questions
WHEN WILL I START FEELING BETTER?
This depends on you. Most people notice results after 4 weeks. Others experience improvements after a few days and some after a few months. Feeling better is not the same thing as healing though. In the beginning, we focus on getting you feeling better by managing your symptoms with natural therapies. Once you have energy, stamina, and motivation, we focus on correcting the underlying issues. This is where the real work and the real healing happens. And this work takes time no matter what.
CAN YOU GUARANTEE RESULTS?
I cannot guarantee any results because you are responsible for your health. I can only guarantee that I will work with you to the best of my ability, providing solid recommendations, communicating honestly, and educating you fully. But it is up to you to actually do the work and get the results.
So the real question is not can I guarantee results but can you? Are you committed to changing your health and your life for the better? Are you willing to learn? Are you willing to work? And most importantly, are you willing to communicate honestly and fully. Communication is the foundation for success. If I understand your expectations, worries, fears, disappointments, doubts, hopes, dreams, and goals, I will know which treatment options will be successful for you or which won't. If you can do all that, then without a doubt, we can make an incredible difference in your health together.
What do I need to do before the initial evaluation?
You will have a few tasks to complete before your appointment. They include setting up your patient portal, filling out the intake form, and reviewing and signing some policy notices. The full instructions are detailed in the appointment confirmation email.
What should I expect to happen after the initial evaluation?
After the initial evaluation, your journey towards better health has just begun. Treating the root cause of disease, rather than just treating symptoms, takes time and commitment. You will need continued care and support, which is why I offer memberships after the initial evaluation. A membership gives you access to reliable care at discounted prices. See Membership for more details.