Getting Ready for the Initial Evaluation
To prepare for your Initial Evaluation, you have several tasks you must complete prior to the appointment:
- Complete and submit the online forms accessible through your appointment confirmation email and patient portal. Use the code in the first confirmation email to access the forms. Completing the forms may take you several hours, so be prepared.
- Complete your food journal.
- Collect your old medical records and email them to email@example.com or bring them to your appointment if more convenient.
- Complete any additional questionnaires I have provided. You can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring them to your appointment.
- Remember to bring all your supplements & medications to your appointment.
Please watch the video below for an overview of the forms (so you don't have to read them thoroughly) and for more information about the Initial Evaluation.
forms are due 48 hours before your appointment
Your appointment will be rescheduled if you do not submit them on time.