You’ve been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease.
Your doctors have told you that your condition is incurable. That it will only get worse with time and there is nothing you can do. You can only take strong medications that have a lot of side effects.
But you know there has to be something that you can do. Something natural that doesn't have all the side effects. Something that will actually fix the problem and not just treat your symptoms and suppress your immune system.
You are right. In the Autoimmune Reset Program, we use an integrative & holistic model of autoimmunity to go beyond your symptoms and heal your body. Watch the video to learn how an integrative approach can solve your autoimmunity.
The goals of the program:
- Identify the underlying triggers for your autoimmune condition.
- Design a natural remedy plan that eliminates your triggers, balances your immune system, and reduces inflammation.
- Reduce or eliminate your symptoms so that you can live medication free and restore your quality of life.
- Design a long-term dietary and lifestyle regimen to make sure your symptoms don’t return so you can enjoy a happier & healthier life.
Who is this program for?
- Anyone who has been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease
- Anyone who has a family history of autoimmune disease and wishes to reduce their risk of autoimmunity
- Anyone who has a known genetic predisposition for autoimmunity and wishes to reduce their risk
If you suspect you have an autoimmune disease but have not been diagnosed, this program may also be for you. The program package would be a little different for you because we would need to do different diagnostic testing which would change the price of the program.
What does the program include?
The program includes comprehensive laboratory assessment and individual consultations over a 9-month period with additional benefits.
- ONE 120-minute initial evaluation to discuss your condition & health history and arrange for laboratory work
- ONE 60-minute session to review lab results and design a treatment plan
- TWO 45-minute sessions to assess progress & modify treatment plan
- TWO 30-minute sessions to assess progress & modify treatment plan
- TWO 15-minute sessions to assess progress or address any additional issues that arise
You can also choose to combine the 30-minute sessions with the 15-minute sessions for two additional 45-minute sessions. Additional consultations can be added to the program as needed.
The laboratory testing will help us identify your underlying autoimmune triggers and assess your gut health, cellular health, and hormonal health.
- Organic Acids Test to assess mitochondrial function, microbial overgrowths, nutritional imbalances, oxidative stress, neurotransmitters levels and more
- IgG Food Allergy Test to identify your reactive foods
- Metals Hair Test to identify heavy metal exposure
- Toxic Organic Chemical Profile to screen for the presence of 172 different toxic chemicals including organophosphate pesticides, phthalates, benzene, xylene, vinyl chloride, pyrethroid insecticides, acrylamide, perchlorate, diphenyl phosphate, ethylene oxide, acrylonitrile, and more
- Glyphosate Test to screen for exposure to this common and toxic herbicide
- Vitamin D Test
- Phospholipase A2 Activity to assess inflammation levels
- Adrenal Stress Index to evaluate cortisol levels and adrenal function
Additional testing may be necessary depending on your health history. Additional testing may include cardiovascular inflammation markers, thyroid labs, SIBO breath test, comprehensive micronutrient testing, and comprehensive hormone assessment. If you have recently had any of these tests done, you will not need to do them again. At your initial evaluation, we will determine which labs are appropriate for you and you will be refunded the cost of any labs that we don't order.
Additional program benefits
The program also includes:
- email support between consultations for quick questions
- 10% discount on physician-grade supplements (though you are not required to purchase supplements through me)
- 33% discount on CranioSacral Therapy (click here to learn more)
The total cost of the program is $2250, paid in 10 installments. The first installment is a down payment of $1125 due at enrollment. Most of this is to cover the cost of laboratory testing. Any part of the lab budget that we do not spend will be refunded to you. The rest of the program cost will be billed as monthly installments of $125 for 9 months at the end of each billing cycle.
Your insurance company may cover or reimburse you for the cost of labs. They may also reimburse you for the cost of the appointments. If you have an HSA or FSA, you may be able to use that money for the cost of the program including supplements. Talk to your insurance provider for more information on your out-of-network benefits.
How do I get started?
The first step is to schedule an Introductory Consultation. This is 20 minutes for $20 so we can explore your health complaints and health goals to make sure that the program is a good fit for you. I don't want to waste any more of your time or money on care that isn't right for you. Click the button below to learn more and to schedule. If you decide to enroll in the program after the consultation, you will be refunded the cost of the consultation.
Frequently asked questions
Do I have to come to your office?
No. Most people prefer to work with me in person, but we can do all consultations virtually using a HIPAA-compliant video chatting platform similar to Skype. All lab work can be mailed to you and completed at home. Any supplements can also be mailed to you.
Can my autoimmune disease be healed completely?
Maybe. I have seen cases where it appears the person is cured but we can't really know for certain with autoimmune disease. My goal is to help you attain a relative cure. With a relative cure, your immune system is in balance, your triggers are removed, you are living a lifestyle that supports your health, and you only need minimal therapies to maintain this level of health. You are symptom free and medication free. That is the ideal goal but it may not be possible for everyone. For some, we may only reach remission. In this state, you will feel so much better than you do now. You will enjoy a symptom free life for the most part but you will have to be vigilant about triggering your autoimmune predisposition. This usually requires continued immune modulating therapies, possibly even medication. But no matter what may be possible for you, you can feel so much better than you do now.
do you guarantee results?
No. I wish I could but the results are not up to me. They are up to you. Healing is not a passive process. You have to be active and engaged with your health in order to improve it. So if you can commit to your health and do the work, then yes, you will get results.
what if I need more consultations?
If you find that you need more time with me during the 9 month program, you can purchase additional consultations at the rate of $250 per hour. If you want to continue working with me after you complete the program, you will be eligible for Membership, which starts at $50 a month. See Membership for benefits and costs.
What isn't included in the cost?
The cost does not include additional lab work or supplements.
What is the benefit of doing a program vs paying per visit?
By enrolling in the program, you save $350 compared to cost through Membership.
What is your cancellation policy?
You can cancel at anytime. I won't trap in you a program that isn't a good fit for you. I do my best to make sure that this is the right program for you before you enroll but I understand that circumstances can change. If you enroll in the program and decide to cancel before your initial evaluation, I will refund you your down payment minus a $125 cancellation fee. If you decide you don't want to continue the program once you have used some of your consultations, I will balance your account so that you will only pay for services rendered. This may mean I refund you some money or I send you a final bill.